Tuesday 15 December 2020

I, Daniel Blake

 1) What is independent cinema and how is it different to Hollywood blockbusters?

 Independent cinemas are different because they charge more so that they can help the films make more money or gain some exposure.


2) What is I, Daniel Blake about?
Its about a man called Daniel Blake who was working as a joiner but had a heart attack and is now looking for a job/benefits.

3) Who directed I, Daniel Blake and why is this important?
Ken Loach directed I, Daniel Blake and this is important as he is a credible and well known director so he

4) How was I, Daniel Blake promoted to an audience? List at least three different methods used by the film's marketing campaign and how they targeted their audience.
They released a trailer, they made a poster, and they guerilla marketing.

5) What unusual or creative marketing methods were used to get audiences talking about the film?
They crated a hashtag #WeareDanielBlake they got a projector to shine I,Daniel Blake at Parliment.

6) What was the estimated production budget for I, Daniel Blake and how much did it make at the box office?
   The buget was 2 million pounds and it and it made £11 million.
7) How can independent films like I, Daniel Blake compete with Hollywood blockbusters like Doctor Strange?
   They can compete by large ways of marketing and they often have a strong message which gives them local backing. 
8) In your opinion, was I, Daniel Blake a success?
Yes, because it was produced with 2 million pounds and it made 11 million in return and due to the movement they created.

1 comment:

SCRIPT